The Polls Have Closed.
(see poll to the left)
The result is 15 to 10, in favor of Jackson looking more like Jeff.
But I still think he looks a little like me too!
What do you think?
Me and my Mom having a 70's Christmas.

Jeff does not have any baby pictures for me to post. As soon as I get some, I'll post those for comparison as well. :)
(see poll to the left)
The result is 15 to 10, in favor of Jackson looking more like Jeff.
But I still think he looks a little like me too!
What do you think?
Me and my Mom having a 70's Christmas.

Jeff does not have any baby pictures for me to post. As soon as I get some, I'll post those for comparison as well. :)
Your next poll should be "Doesn't he look a little like me?"
ReplyDeleteHahahaha....I think when you compare baby pic to baby pic, he does look like you....gotta compare apples to apples....
I SURELY SEE THE RESEMBLANCE IN THIS PIC
ReplyDelete