The Inauguration!
OMG! OMG! OMG! 
I am dressed up for my first inauguration. I am so excited to see Obama and Biden!

Hey! Nobody told me the Bush's were going to be there.
And why is Laura Bush wearing grey? She could wear something nicer! Ok, sure I am wearing grey too...ok, yea... and my coat is too small...Hey, I am 11 months old and I got no job! I cant afford the fancy duds. You'd think the former First Lady could bring it up a notch. She is loaded.

Hurray! Mommy says Bush is leaving. Bye Bye.
___________________________________________

What a scene!
Here it is! My whole life, I have been waiting for this day!
Mommy has a fascination with the Secret Service.
Our happy new President in the parade.
Too much excitement....

OMG, he looks so cute! Great pictures.....he will cherish them when he grows up.
ReplyDeleteAnd he really does look like a model...sheesh....when will someone find him?
Ha, ha. Love this.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA, it looks like he's wearing a toupe!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha I love these!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove his jacket!
ReplyDelete