skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jackson Miles Whatley
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Ok - now - doesnt he look at least
little
like me?
Or am I just fooling myself with wishful thinking? (Not that looking like Daddy is bad...such a handsome Daddy, for sure! :)
My baby pic........
1 comment:
Head Full of Light
1.12.08
I see it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy's Real Estate Site
North Oak Cliff Real Estate
Ava's Blog - Jack's cousin
http://avawhatley.blogspot.com
Blog's Mommy Follow's
angry chicken
Cool Hunting
mod*mom
Peng Peng's Place
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
March
(4)
January
(3)
►
2009
(217)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(17)
September
(7)
August
(54)
July
(16)
June
(16)
May
(11)
April
(26)
March
(29)
February
(18)
January
(18)
▼
2008
(218)
December
(38)
November
(19)
October
(23)
September
(25)
August
(24)
July
(18)
June
(16)
May
(20)
April
(25)
March
(6)
February
(4)
About Us
The Whatley's
We are creating this blog so that family and friends, near and far, can follow along with Jack as he grows up. If we are too tired to crank out very many words, I will at least try to post pictures. Add your comments! We'd love to hear from you!
View my complete profile
I see it!
ReplyDelete