Here's a blast from the past.....
For those of you that have not seen me in a few months...no....this is not how I look now. It's really a blast from the past. :) I was reminiscing and thought I would post this.
I am not certain of the exact date, but it was during my last month.
Honestly, I think it is totally insane that people can grow other people in their belly. It still seems surreal to me....even though, apparently, I did it myself.
Everyday I ask Jackson:
"How did you get here?" "Where did you come from?" "Who are you?"
It must be a secret, cuz he's not talkin'.
.
.
.
It really is a miracle, isnt it?
Someone has baby fever? MmmmmmHmmmm....
ReplyDeleteYes God sends us little miracles everyday, like our precious little Jackson and his mother :)
ReplyDeleteLove this! I added a link to you. Is that okay? Even though your house is infinitely cooler with an amazing location beyond all amazingness, I still want you to move to B to the Eckley Estates!
ReplyDelete